Seriosa.mine.nu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Also please understand that I diddn't give any level to ANYONE, the chars that is created 1 day ago chanegd voc, you can change voc for 20euro(200kr)

+7
Loliita
GM BlixteN
Benbrytar Lotta
Lizzy
Akidoz
Jihasito
Rivelo
11 posters

Go down

Also please understand that I diddn't give any level to ANYONE, the chars that is created 1 day ago chanegd voc, you can change voc for 20euro(200kr) Empty Also please understand that I diddn't give any level to ANYONE, the chars that is created 1 day ago chanegd voc, you can change voc for 20euro(200kr)

Post  Rivelo Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:32 pm

WTF?! I know you want cash for host this OT, but change vocation?! I think its to much..players can unban character...name lock and more! BUT CHANGE VOCATION?! What is wrong with you Blixten?:<

Rivelo

Back to top Go down

Also please understand that I diddn't give any level to ANYONE, the chars that is created 1 day ago chanegd voc, you can change voc for 20euro(200kr) Empty Re: Also please understand that I diddn't give any level to ANYONE, the chars that is created 1 day ago chanegd voc, you can change voc for 20euro(200kr)

Post  Jihasito Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:17 pm

I'm totaly with u, this is going to far blixten.......
Jihasito
Jihasito

Back to top Go down

Also please understand that I diddn't give any level to ANYONE, the chars that is created 1 day ago chanegd voc, you can change voc for 20euro(200kr) Empty Re: Also please understand that I diddn't give any level to ANYONE, the chars that is created 1 day ago chanegd voc, you can change voc for 20euro(200kr)

Post  Akidoz Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:24 pm

money money money Rolling Eyes
Akidoz
Akidoz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:51 pm

to one who pays 20£ to change vocation has WAY to much money Razz takes like 3 hours to make a new character lvl 150 if you got some cash Razz

Lizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Benbrytar Lotta Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:14 am

haha blixten, u are so moneyhorney!^^ att du inte skäms lol:P
Benbrytar Lotta
Benbrytar Lotta

Back to top Go down

Post  GM BlixteN Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:12 am

Hah you guys are so funny, if u dont like it,quit its simple..

GM BlixteN
Admin

https://seriosa.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rivelo Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:22 am

Yee...Keep it up xD! and player will play here :< And now hahahahahhahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Make better seriosa and close this OT if you do this only for cash.

Rivelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Loliita Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:42 am

I am in this BlixteN.
Look a sorcerer or druid you can level really fast with if your VIP.
Then level 300 you just change race to a Knight to block in wars and everything. Sad
Money horny little bastard ( In joke style )
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Regard's and Hug's Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Loliitaa Like a Star @ heaven

Loliita

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:51 am

Loliita wrote:I am in this BlixteN.
Look a sorcerer or druid you can level really fast with if your VIP.
Then level 300 you just change race to a Knight to block in wars and everything. Sad
Money horny little bastard ( In joke style )
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Regard's and Hug's Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Loliitaa Like a Star @ heaven

If anyone pays 20 euro just to block in wars, then I'll laugh

Lizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cros Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:57 am

Maniio wrote:If anyone pays 20 euro just to block in wars, then I'll laugh

Maybe it was an example?

Cros

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:00 am

Cros wrote:

Maybe it was an example?

yea, didnt think about that xD my bad

Lizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Loliita Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:35 am

Like i care about wars? No i dosnt i ment that abit but mostly i said it because you can block in hunt places for your new friends and that as a sorc to block demons and hydras you waste alot of mana and money on the mfs/manarunes.
As knight you got alot of hp at that level and you waste what? some few uhs ? as Sorcerer you waste more... -.- Get a brain ;[

Your's

Loliitaaaa

Loliita

Back to top Go down

Also please understand that I diddn't give any level to ANYONE, the chars that is created 1 day ago chanegd voc, you can change voc for 20euro(200kr) Empty Against it, no?

Post  Blizzy Pawn Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:53 pm

Hello there everybody...

Actually I can't find any reason why it would be wrong to change your vocation?
The only thing I was thinking about is;
Let's say you are a Master Sorcerer and you have around Magic Level 70, would that be adjusted if you want to change your vocation to an Elite Knight?

Kind regards,
Blizzy Pawn

Blizzy Pawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Benbrytar Lotta Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Cros wrote:

Maybe it was an example?

or maybe it was an asslick?
Benbrytar Lotta
Benbrytar Lotta

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimli Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Whats the problem of changing vocation i think its a very smart move of BlixteN. Like if you had a server you wouldt do the same if there are people willing to pay that amount of money for that.

Gimli

Back to top Go down

Post  Alissa Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 pm

Ye, but it would be too easy if you get your ml up to 80 on a mage and then change vocation to a knight..
then you would Have a knight with ml 80 -.-

Alissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimli Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Like he is that stupid dont you think when he makes the character he has to give them skills and magic lvl. Don't you see that he delete's the char and makes a new one for the player. Its not like he has on his mage mag lvl 110 and then becomes a knight. But if thats the case wich i highly doubt then its stupid. Cause if seen cams of the dead of Dagor Dragontooth and if he would have had mag lvl 110 hes impossible to kill unless you give him a full hp combo. Cause with that mag lvl he can heal from 10 hp to full i guess.

Gimli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down