Seriosa.mine.nu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz make a reset soon blixten!!

+2
Rivelo
Qkex
6 posters

Go down

Plz make a reset soon blixten!! Empty Plz make a reset soon blixten!!

Post  Qkex Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:24 pm

Heey Wtf let it be reset! And u guys who buyed vip stop crying -.- u can buy it again its only 5 euro! and look at all lvls in highscore-.-and House reset. i had all my stuffs in my house now when i logged in and saw my house that was a another owner on it-.- and i thinked wtf why not char reset?
and i think its more than me that lost All stuffs in houses and that they will have a char reset-.- and that blixten only do its a doubble exp week but why? all will be so high lvls and its not funny when some1 its 400-.- its okey when all is like lvl 150-200+ but not more!

Qkex

Back to top Go down

Plz make a reset soon blixten!! Empty Re: Plz make a reset soon blixten!!

Post  Rivelo Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:28 pm

Ur right only about lvls...ONLY! xD

Rivelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alissa Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:31 pm

I understand that you lost all your things in your house, but why would you want to loose your char too? it will be worst, And if Blixten reset chars everytime someone gets lvl 200 if would be a waste of money and time for the players.

In my opinion I don't care if people are high lvl, and they're high lvl because they tried hard to get their chars up to their lvls.
if people are only lvl 200 on this server they can't even make quests like golden helmet quest and etc, so it wouldn't be fun.

Alissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Qkex Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:32 pm

haha i forgot that with Vocation changing its too mutch-.-

Qkex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimli Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Everyone lost there stuff they had in there houses. And like i told your friend Jippy in his cry post about char reset. FFS MAN ITS 10X EXP. Just play and take some lvls if thats what you want. And i thought you quited this server so why do you care if there even comes a reset or not good god crybaby's. I hope blixten wont reset the server. And about vip only costing 5 euros, Cash is Cash. If he would reset i hope you buy mine new Vip then cause like you said its only 5 euro? hahaha crybaby i hope you wont come back here again.

Gimli

Back to top Go down

Post  Qkex Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Alissa lol I dont care about my char anymore Becouse this server going too far now -.- look at the 24/7 players and the house reset and now Blixten Sell Changing voc

Qkex

Back to top Go down

Post  Qkex Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Gimli wrote:Everyone lost there stuff they had in there houses. And like i told your friend Jippy in his cry post about char reset. FFS MAN ITS 10X EXP. Just play and take some lvls if thats what you want. And i thought you quited this server so why do you care if there even comes a reset or not good god crybaby's. I hope blixten wont reset the server. And about vip only costing 5 euros, Cash is Cash. If he would reset i hope you buy mine new Vip then cause like you said its only 5 euro? hahaha crybaby i hope you wont come back here again.

Omg litle polack stop asslicking Blixten! I have quited but who says that i wont play again after reset? is only that i waiting for then i will Start play again becouse This server rox but not now when all is 300+-.-

Qkex

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:04 pm

I agree with you at one part. the lvls.. would be alot more fun if you were highlvl when you become lvl 120~

Lizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimli Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:45 pm

@ crybaby, if you want you can get lvl 300 in a day time. And i hope he wont reset so we dont have to see you anymore. For the record i`m not polish. I`m from The Netherlands.

And in mine post i dont see one sentence where i asslick BlixteN. I`m just fed up over the posts you and friends make cause all the post you use about the reset come from your group of people.

And i never heard you cry when only Milda Makter aka Morsaren was 300+ but now when you retired blixten should listen to you so you can get a change to be at the top again. Thats just BULLSHIT.

P.S. Stay away.

Signed,

An old enemy. Hail Crew

Gimli

Back to top Go down

Post  GM BlixteN Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:49 am

Just join another ot until that.

GM BlixteN
Admin

https://seriosa.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Qkex Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Gimli wrote:@ crybaby, if you want you can get lvl 300 in a day time. And i hope he wont reset so we dont have to see you anymore. For the record i`m not polish. I`m from The Netherlands.

And in mine post i dont see one sentence where i asslick BlixteN. I`m just fed up over the posts you and friends make cause all the post you use about the reset come from your group of people.

And i never heard you cry when only Milda Makter aka Morsaren was 300+ but now when you retired blixten should listen to you so you can get a change to be at the top again. Thats just BULLSHIT.

P.S. Stay away.

Signed,

An old enemy. Hail Crew
I never cried in public when Milda makter was 300+ but i pm'd him and asked for a reset, now when everything is f*cked up and hackd and stuff he should make a reset! -.- afro

Qkex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down