Seriosa.mine.nu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randoms VS the great OUR WAAAAAAAY

3 posters

Go down

Randoms VS the great OUR WAAAAAAAY Empty Randoms VS the great OUR WAAAAAAAY

Post  Sharri Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:52 am

Cp battle. They wanted OB so we mixed up a little team. What we didnt know was that they had 2 teams. One at dwarf bridge, and one on "the real battleground". Everything was messed up. We were lucky that they sucked, cuz if they were smart they could've rushed us from both sides and half of our team would start running in fear and die. Well well, enough talked.

18-6 to us

http://www.speedyshare.com/253714378.html

/SHARRI What a Face
Sharri
Sharri

Back to top Go down

Randoms VS the great OUR WAAAAAAAY Empty Re: Randoms VS the great OUR WAAAAAAAY

Post  Gimli Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:58 pm

I'm proud that those guys manageds to lose that fight really the own so much.

Hahahaha if i was there leader i would delete mine char after something that dumb.

Gimli

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Painbringer Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:15 pm

sharri~ u could have saved ur m8 at stairs of dwarf bridge, and there were like 2times u could have trap someone(dont remember who, wont bother to watch cam again) with only 1mwl, anyway nice job.. ur team wasnt even organized and u won..

Dick Painbringer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharri Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:20 pm

Dick Painbringer wrote:sharri~ u could have saved ur m8 at stairs of dwarf bridge, and there were like 2times u could have trap someone(dont remember who, wont bother to watch cam again) with only 1mwl, anyway nice job.. ur team wasnt even organized and u won..

Yea I know, but I was looking on the bridge. I know I could've done better. But its easy to say when you are watching a cam. When the battle is on there are plently of things to think of. But yea, I agree with you, I made some misstakes. That wasnt my team really, we didnt have enough ppl so we asked some randoms. It was fun tho, nothing is more exicting in Tibia than a mezzy, unorganized battle.
Sharri
Sharri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down