Seriosa.mine.nu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Santuary

5 posters

Go down

Warriors Santuary Empty Warriors Santuary

Post  Lady Pane Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:42 am

Right, well, when Seriosa was online a while ago (about 6-8 months) there was a guild called Warriors Sanctuary with the leader Vex Savage. The guild was a peaceful guild that didn't ever involve itself in war and most people respected that. Now that I'm playing again I want to recreate the guild and I'm recruiting anyone who wants to join. The rules are only that you cannot random pk or kill other players without a good reason. Things like spawn stealing, insulting, etc aren't good enough reasons. Anyways if you wanna join msg me in-game or leave me a msg here.

Yours,
Cramloth

Lady Pane

Back to top Go down

Warriors Santuary Empty Re: Warriors Santuary

Post  Golden Veteran Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:44 am

I would like to join...

Ingame Name : Ghaza

Golden Veteran

http://Seriosa.mine.nu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Pane Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:39 pm

15:35 Lady Pane has invited Ghaza to the guild.

Lady Pane

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynaw Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:54 pm

Lady Pane wrote:Right, well, when Seriosa was online a while ago (about 6-8 months) there was a guild called Warriors Sanctuary with the leader Vex Savage. The guild was a peaceful guild that didn't ever involve itself in war and most people respected that. Now that I'm playing again I want to recreate the guild and I'm recruiting anyone who wants to join. The rules are only that you cannot random pk or kill other players without a good reason. Things like spawn stealing, insulting, etc aren't good enough reasons. Anyways if you wanna join msg me in-game or leave me a msg here.

Yours,
Cramloth

I never respected any guild.. so I guess i didnt respect that guild.
Rynaw
Rynaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Poldishon Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:05 am

haha that guild was so : "we are peace, we no war,"

to months later Lucis Ferre (Polacks) pwned entire guild xD.. Everybody left guild. So if you recreate the guild get ready to get pwned by Fast/Normalniee

Poldishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hespios Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:28 pm

Rynaw wrote:
Lady Pane wrote:Right, well, when Seriosa was online a while ago (about 6-8 months) there was a guild called Warriors Sanctuary with the leader Vex Savage. The guild was a peaceful guild that didn't ever involve itself in war and most people respected that. Now that I'm playing again I want to recreate the guild and I'm recruiting anyone who wants to join. The rules are only that you cannot random pk or kill other players without a good reason. Things like spawn stealing, insulting, etc aren't good enough reasons. Anyways if you wanna join msg me in-game or leave me a msg here.

Yours,
Cramloth

I never respected any guild.. so I guess i didnt respect that guild.

Same like me
Hespios
Hespios

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down